Tuesday 26 July 2016

ROSE BUNNY


Well, Rose Bunny began her entry into the world about a week ago. I thought her birth would only take me a couple of evenings, but I was wrong. I took extra care to make sure each part of her was the best it could be and that she would live her life with a pleasing and appealing expression on her little face. I have to say, I'm very happy with the outcome and pleased that she has taken up residence in our home. 


The pattern is just perfect. It's 'Bunny Girl in a Dotty Dress' by Julie Williams. She has a wonderful blog here. The pages of pattern are very clear, easy to follow and contain plenty of diagrams and photos to help you on your way to a perfect little bunny.


I chose not to seam the back of the dress, but to add a second button and loop instead, so as her cute little cotton candy tail could be on show.


There are other 'seasonal' dresses to make too, which no doubt you will see examples of here in the not too distant future, as I have to admit to being pretty addicted to making this cuteness! She certainly needs a few more additions to her wardrobe, don't you think? After all, she is a girl!!!

8 comments:

busybusybeejay said...

I have made quite a few of these.MY daughter asked me to make two for a colleague who was expecting twins!They are quite fiddly to make but lovely when finished.Julie is very talented lady and I have followed her blog for a while.

josiekitten said...

She is perfect!! See you very soon! xx

Teje Karjalainen said...

Oh, she is so cute! x Teje

Molly the Airedale said...

She is absolutely adorable!

Clicky Needles said...

Love her.

melissa said...

oh she's adorable!!
i love that she has different outfits too - i'm going to have to look into this pattern for thora - she's especially fond of bunnies

Lynne said...

Oh my goodness, she's fantastic!!

claire said...

she is so ridiculously cute! i love her!